SPC quality intelligence in the cloud
Enact™ is a native-cloud Quality Intelligence platform powered by real-time Statistical Process Control (SPC). Whatever your industry, Enact can help you improve product quality in an affordable way and transform the way you view your quality data. Enact’s Unified Data Repository brings together and standardizes all your quality and process data, helping decrease costs and enabling better, faster operations decisions. Whether your company operates one manufacturing site or sites in multiple locations, Enact can help you meet your most pressing goals: reducing scrap and waste, improving product quality, and maintaining compliance. Enact enables manufacturers to quickly and easily reduce costs, increase profitability, and enhance brand reputation at an affordable price.
Uncover the power of the Enact Platform
Enact Meets the Needs of Your Organization - Whatever the Size
For small-to-midsize businesses
• Enact makes SPC easy, so you see faster results.
• Enact simplifies deployment, dramatically reducing IT costs compared to other solutions.
• Enact enables proactive quality management, revealing cost-saving opportunities you didn’t know existed.
• Enact is an affordable, low-risk way to get started with SPC.
For large or enterprise companies
• Enact’s SaaS model keeps it up to date, making manual upgrades unnecessary.
• Enact simplifies quality performance comparisons across multiple product codes, lines, and sites.
• Enact integrates with your existing infrastructure and manufacturing systems, reducing quality-system costs.
• Enact lets you standardize SPC capabilities across all your facilities.
Unparalleled data visibility
Enact standardizes quality data, whether collected manually or automatically. Data is unified so that manufacturers can get a “big picture” view of process quality.
Scalability and cost-effectiveness
Fast, immensely scalable, and unbelievably affordable, Enact enables manufacturers to increase or decrease the size of their implementation as needed.
Targeted, strategic insight
Enact users get access to quality data and alerts based on their roles and responsibilities. Enact’s SaaS model provides mobility and availability of data.
Data collection and visualization
Data collections support manual entry or semi-automated entry (through scales, calipers, etc.), are designed to be reused, and can be used on demand or at set time intervals.
Secure, efficient, flexible deployment model
The SaaS platform also speeds implementation, swaps out time-consuming upgrades for updates, & minimizes TCO. Plus, Enact integrates with your existing infrastructure.
Qsutra® is an Authorised Systems Integrator & Solutions Provider for InfinityQS for India, Srilanka, Bangladesh & the Middle Eastern countries.
Contact us to understand how your Manufacturing Processes can be transformed by InfinityQS.